Friday, March 11, 2022

March 10 Flipside Radio playlist and more

 Greetings, I was very tired yesterday I have been working to clean up woods and streams protected by the EPA before poison ivy hits us. These woods have a few trails thru them and are  absolutely beautiful. The stream is part of our watershed and that is the most challenging part of the clean up, but thank goodness I am up for the challenge. The Public works dept have removed a few things that are too big and heavy for me.

They also picked up a weeks worth of stuff I dragged thru the woods , I thank the Public works of Piscataway so much in helping restore this area to its natural beauty.

Flipside radio is wonderful music, New music spun is awesome, I curate the music for you and then you can listen and then go to the link and figure out the song,

Peace and love , PB

https://www.thecore.fm/public/shows/people/flipside-radio-with-photophobic-blonde.php





No comments:

Post a Comment