Friday, April 22, 2016

Flipside news and playlist link for 4 22 2016


I really don't know clouds at all..................



Hey slow as a turtle today for some reason,I go with it nothing short of death will keep me from my appointed show. Sunday May 1, 2016 begins the night time Flipside radio 9-11PM only on 90.3 The Core.
I understand that my morning listeners may find that an inconvenient time to listen , I intend to be back in the morning come autumn and I hope to get a few night time listeners to get up early and  join you in the autumn . It  goes 1 listener tells another listener and boom listener ship grows. Thanks for tuning in oh listener ship.
Peace and love , PB

PS Even when death gets me don't you know if I can I will haunt the The Core:)


http://thecore.fm/public/shows/people/flipside-radio-with-photophobic-blonde.php

No comments:

Post a Comment